This Is What Volunteering at TCC Looks Like!
Work your shift.
Get a T-Shirt.
Participate in groundbreaking workshops!
The Transforming Care Conference brings together over 500 activists, academics, community members, health and social service professionals, and others interested in reducing health disparities in the LGBTQ+ and HIV communities. And it’s only possible because people like you volunteer to make it happen!
What Do Transforming Care Volunteers Do?
- Help with set up.
- Work the registration table.
- Moderate workshops (introduce speaker, monitor start and finish times, etc.).
- Assist attendees with general questions about the conference schedule, venue, etc.
- Help with clean up.
We Are Prepared to Thank You for Your Service!
- Volunteers receive a Transforming Care Conference t-shirt.
- Volunteers may attend sessions before and after their shift on the day(s) they volunteer at no charge.
- Volunteers are invited to a post TCC party in November.