LBTQ+ Affirming Mammograms at TCC
Friday, October 18 | 10:30AM-1:30PM | The Fawcett Center (East Parking Lot)
The Center for Cancer Health Equity and OSUCCC James Cancer Mobile Mammography Unit will be on site to offer mammograms:
- FREE for those without insurance who meet income guidelines
- Public and private insurance accepted
Call ahead or drop in!
(614) 688-6071 | 2400 Olentangy River Rd., Columbus
In order to have a mammogram at this event you must:
- Be asymptomatic (no current problems with your breasts).
- Not be pregnant or breast feeding.
- Have no previous history of breast cancer.
- Be one of the following:
- A cis woman, trans man, or non-binary person with breast tissue who is at least 35 years old. (Ages 35-39 need a written mammogram prescription from doctor or nurse practitioner.)
- A trans woman or non-binary person who is at least 50 years old and has a history of 5+ years of HRT.